There are numerous of causes of fatigue such as diabetes, heart disease, or simply not getting enough sleep which affects your work and home life. Here are some ways to fight fatigue and get your energy back.
1. Some people might be suffering from Sleep Apnea which means it stops you from breathing while sleeping. This is why some are tired even getting 8 hours of sleep. To help fix this you can quit smoking, lose weight if you are obese, and perhaps sleep with a CPAP device that will keep your air passages open.
2. Do not skip on breakfast as it is the most important meal of the day. Having a breakfast meal that comprise of protein and carbs such as eggs and whole wheat bread will get you going for the rest of the day.
3. Everyone knows that caffeine can keep you awake, but having too much of it does the opposite. Research found that having an overload of caffeine related drinks such as coffee, soda, tea, etc will cause fatigue in some people. So try to cut back on those items, but note that suddenly stopping will cause caffeine withdrawal and more tiredness.
4. A sign of dehydration could be an indication of fatigue. Try drinking a lot of water throughout the day to the point that your urine is light colored. This is an indication that you are drinking enough water. Before every physical activity, have at least two cups of water about an hour before to keep hydrated.
5. Some people simply just need some exercise to help fatigue. Many adults can get a huge energy boost by just exercising 20 minutes three times a day. Often, this would be enough to battle fatigue.
Click here for more tips and causes:
What are some of your suggestions?
-Professional Medical Corp.